Time and Workload Management Training
Effectively managing your time and workload
What is the Time and Workload Management Training course about?
Juggling conflicting demands in a busy office can be frustrating and challenging. This Time and Workload Management Training is about how to effectively prioritise; negotiate realistic workloads and manage expectations. Equipped with these skills and an understanding of how to take ‘time out’, even on a busy day, you will be able to get the job done and stay sane! This is exactly what this practical workshop teaches you – practical, easy to use tools which will help you to successfully take control of your time and workload.
Who is the Time and Workload Management Training course for?
Our tailored Time and Workload Management training programme can be adapted for different levels and job functions from new starters through to senior teams. InterCHANGE will discuss who wishes to attend the training and what their specific requirements are.
How will the organisation benefit?
When staff are able to negotiate realistic workloads and flex priorities within a fluid environment they are more likely to get tasks done on time and to a high standard. This breeds success, giving enough capacity within the system for people to respond well to the unexpected, crisis or new opportunity. The organisation is flexible, fluid and functioning at its best.
What will you learn on the course? – a typical course content
This workshop will help you:
- Clarify and prioritise your objectives, goals and daily tasks
- Understand the difference between ‘urgent & important’ activities
- Negotiate realistic workloads and stay calm under pressure
- Effectively communicate and manage other people’s expectations
- Use practical techniques for managing and organising workload
- Identify the most common time wasters and banish them to the bin!
- Managing the flow of paperwork
- Understand the causes of procrastination and explore how to be more decisive
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions, distractions and the unforeseen eventualities
- Improve service levels and boost client satisfaction
- Develop a self-management action plan