Customer Service Skills Training Workshop
Promoting excellent customer service skills in organisations
What is the Customer Service Skills Training about?
Staff members who are responsible for understanding and meeting the customers’ needs are pivotal to an organisation’s success. Promoting excellent customer service can be rewarding, is often demanding and takes considerable skill and patience to get right.
The Customer Service Skills Training workshop is about exploring the communication skills, approaches and systems that will help you consistently meet the needs of a diverse range of customers, both internal and external, with efficiency, care and respect.
Who is the Customer Service Skills Training for?
Our tailored Customer Service Skills training is for all staff engaged with providing a service to customers, be they internal or external to the organisation. InterCHANGE will discuss who wishes to attend the training and what their specific requirements are.
How will the organisation benefit?
When customers are happy and satisfied with the service they receive or products they buy they come back for more and tell others. This virtuous cycle is the fuel that drives organisational growth. This course will help staff provide the excellent service that enthuses customers to came back for more.
What will you learn on the course? – a typical course content
You will be able to:
- Identify who your customers are and what are their needs
- Work within a team to delight your customers – meeting needs on time and to a high standard
- Effectively use systems and procedures to support the delivery of an excellent customer service
- Manage expectations and keep customers informed
- Respond to customers who are upset or displaying challenging behaviour
- Maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Identify and address your needs in order to be in the best place possible to provide an excellent customer service
- Develop a customer service charter
- Sustain your learning through action learning groups and individual action plans