Voice and Presentation Skills Training
Fine tuning your presenting skills and developing your voice to deliver confident presentations
What is the Voice and Presentation Skills Training Course about
This Voice and Presentation skills training is about connecting with your own unique voice and personal power. Whether you need to lead a meeting, speak at a conference, network effectively, teach, train or influence/engage key staff and stakeholders, the ability to blend great presentation skills with a confident, compelling voice is essential to success.
This unique course will help you explore, understand and exploit the power of your own voice, presentation skills and personal power / style.
Who is the Voice and Presentation Skills Training course for?
This Presentation Skills and Voice training is for those who need to deliver presentations and ideas that inspire, enthuse, engage and have a positive impact. InterCHANGE will discuss your specific requirements and ensure the training resonates with your context, challenges and objectives.
How will the organisation benefit?
Organisations can be infused with a rush of energy, clarity of direction and renewed sense of purpose when leaders and managers are able to connect and convey clear messages when leading a meeting, speaking at a staff conference, delivering a briefing or training session or engaging with key staff and stakeholders.
What will you learn on the course? – a typical course content
You will be able to:
- Clarify your key messages and purpose
- Prepare, structure and deliver effective and engaging presentations
- Understand your audience and how to engage with different learning styles
- Calm your nerves and deliver with confidence and conviction
- Build rapport and involve your audience throughout (input, questions, ideas).
- Understand the fundamentals of influence
- Discover and utilise your unique voice and personal power
- Learn how to use pace, power, passion, tone and volume
- Harness the support of inspiration, breath, body, posture & personality
- Motivate staff, partners, stakeholders and others