Social Media Skills for Business
Skills to help manage the task of giving your organisation a voice using social media.
What is the Social Media Skills for Business course about?
This Social Media Skills for Business course is about giving your organisation a voice using social media. You will learn how to develop your message and use online fundraising tools across different platforms including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Mail Chimp, Hoot Suite and crowdfunding.
Who is the Social Media Skills for Business course for?
This Social Media training course is for all staff who are involved in their organisation’s social media strategy and activities. InterCHANGE will discuss your specific requirements and design a programme to help advanced your use of social media.
How will the organisation benefit?
When done well Social Media can enhance your organisation’s profile, reputation and engagement with clients and customers.
What will you learn on the course? – a typical course content
You will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and basic principles of Social Media tools and how organisations can use them
- Appreciate the importance of clarifying organisational identity and voice;
- Articulate and condense messages for key audiences
- Craft organisational messages for different Social Media platforms
- Understand ‘Crowdfunding’ and exploring the benefits of using this approach.