Effective Customer Care
Handling Difficult Behaviours
Claire Gold of InterCHANGE People Development delivering an invigorating and insightful course at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust exploring good practice in delivering effective customer care in November 2013.
Why Effective Customer Care is important? Staff members who understand and meet customers’ needs are pivotal to their organisation’s success and dealing effectively with customers is often demanding and takes considerable skill and patience to get right. This is particularly important when dealing with clients in NHS and mental health settings.
What did participants learn? Pragmatic tools and approaches designed to help them quickly understand client needs, stay calm under pressure and deal with complex and diverse range of needs.
What did participants say about our training?
- V. effective, highly engaging and entertaining
- Very good delivery with clear aims and objectives
- Both trainers were engaged and brilliant. Very informal and encouraging
- Very engaging / Friendly
- Definitely warmed up during the morning, event too short
- Upbeat and motivating
- Very informative and effective
Leave A Comment