Business Team Building Skills Training
Building strong, healthy teams that work efficiently and effectively
What is the Team Building Skills Training course about?
This Team Building Skills Training course is about how to grow healthy teams that have fun and work hard to achieve common goals.
Team building skills will help you and fellow team members to identify your core purpose, maximize strengths, develop trust, get creative with managing conflict and introduce approaches to create a high performing team.
Business team building skills training is also an opportunity to reflect on and refresh your thinking and approach to being part of a team.
Who is the Team Building Skills Training course for?
Our tailored team development training programme can be adapted for different levels and job functions from new starters through to senior teams. InterCHANGE will discuss who wishes to attend the team building skills training and what their specific requirements are.
How will the organisation benefit?
Companies that invest in team building reap the benefits of high performing teams that can respond quickly to customer needs, maintain a competitive advantage and are robust in turbulent times.
What will you learn on the course? – a typical course content
By attending this Business Team Building Skills Training you will be able to:
- Understand the key elements of effective team working
- Understand different working styles to help maximize team effectiveness
- Reflect on what it means to be a member of a team
- Explore stages of team development and how to respond positively
- Clarify your team’s core purpose and common ethos and reflect on how this is communicated
- Negotiate and manage other team members expectations
- Identify team strengths and areas for development?
- Learn and practice assertive and communication skills to deal with conflicts and frictions within a business team