Goal Setting Skills Training for Managers
Goal setting and giving constructive feedback that has a positive effect
What the Goal Setting Skills Training course is about?
This Goal Setting Skills training is designed to give managers the tools for giving constructive feedback in a positive and effective manner and the skills for setting goals that motivate and improve individual and team performance.
Who is the Goal Setting Skills Training course for?
Our tailored Goal Setting and Giving Constructive Feedback training can be adapted for different levels and job functions from team leaders to senior managers.
InterCHANGE will discuss who wishes to attend the training and what their specific requirements are and build a tailored course to meet your organisations needs.
How will the organisation benefit?
Mangers who have the skills to deliver high quality, affirmative and constructive feedback and set realistic goals for their individuals and teams will culture a motivational, productive and creative atmosphere in the workplace. Such a workforce is essential in driving organisational ambition and success.
What will you learn on the course? – a typical course content
You will be able to:
- Hone your observations skills and translate these into developmental, affirmative and constructive feedback
- Communicate with emotional intelligence, compassion, clarity and precision
- Deliver constructive feedback in a way that inspires and motivates
- Incorporate feed forward skills (suggestions / ideas for the future)
- Set goals and objectives that are clear, relevant and realistic
- Apply coaching approaches to empower and strengthen people’s internal locus of evaluation