Leadership Development Programme
Developing your Organisations leaders inspiring inclusivity and resilience
What is the leadership Development Programme about?
As organisations face uncertainty leaders need resilience, emotional and strategic intelligence and courage to effectively navigate their organisations through challenging times.
Our tailored Leadership Development Programme is about supporting leaders and top teams to develop their leadership skills and styles to articulate a coherent and inclusive vision in which staff feel inspired and able to translate into realistic programmes of action. Our clients benefit from building upon their existing management skills and growing them into inspirational leadership qualities.
Who is this Leadership Development Programme for?
We can tailor this Leadership Development Programme to meet the needs of different levels from team leaders / supervisors to senior managers and top teams.
InterCHANGE will discuss with you the challenges that your organisation faces and the skills and leadership styles that will be effective and drive the organisation forward.
We will tailor the course to your specific requirements and ensure the training is relevant and resonates with the culture, context, challenges and opportunities of your organisation
How will the organisation benefit?
As result of attending a tailored Leadership development Programme participants will know how to promote an inclusive culture that inspires creative diversity and supports sustainable achievement for the long term success of the organisation
This enlightened leadership approach enables individuals and teams to contribute at their best over the long term. This builds resilience and capacity to innovate and compete in uncertain and challenging environments.
What will you learn on the course? – a typical course content
You will be able to:
- Discover your authentic leadership style which inspires, motivates and enables organisations and individuals to flourish
- Define and bring alive, through your leadership, your organisation’s core purpose and values
- Make sound decisions and give clear direction based on a coherent vision
- Embed a coaching culture to support others to find their own solutions and perform at their best
- Promote wellbeing and sustainable achievement by balancing action and achievement with reflection and planning
- Empower staff so they can use their skills and resources wisely to support common goals
- Manage the flow of information and communications in your organisation to effectively respond to new circumstances and build on opportunities
- Develop a self-reflective practice to support an enlightened use of their power
- Creating an action plan to help embed continuous learning