Project Management Skills Training
Developing, Planning and Delivering Successful Business Projects
What is the Project Management Skills Training about?
This Project Management Skills course is about understanding the pragmatic skills required to successfully plan, implement, monitor and evaluate projects.
Who is the Project Management Skills Training for?
Our tailored Project Management Skills Training Programmes can be adapted for different levels and job functions from team members right through to senior teams. InterCHANGE will discuss who wishes to attend the training and what their specific requirements are.
How will the organisation benefit?
Many organisations are project based with staff negotiating a complex landscape of competing demands across different projects. When projects are well organised the organisation can benefit from the release of creativity and innovation sparked by conversations between people from different departments, levels and professional interests.
What will you learn on the course? – a typical course content
You will be able to:
- Recognise the principles of project planning, setting key objectives to be achieved by whom and when
- Identify dependencies and project stakeholders
- Understand key elements of risk management, including contingency planning
- Estimate resources required
- Know how to use network diagrams
- Appreciate the different Project leadership styles
- Facilitate effective cross functional project team working
- Monitor and evaluate projects, including reflecting on what lessons can be learnt