Train the Trainer Course for In-House Training
Developing your in-house trainers skills to develop your organisation’s teams
What is the Course about?
This Train the Trainer course is about gaining a pragmatic overview of the training process and building the confidence to deliver engaging and informative training events. Our trainers will model best practices and cutting edge training skills to help participants learn and practice the key principles of training:
purpose, planning, preparation, delivery and assessment
Who is the Train the Trainer Course for?
Our tailored Train the Trainer courses can be adapted for different levels and job functions:
New trainers will gain confidence and a strong foundation in essential training skills.
Experienced trainers will be able to reflect upon and refresh their current training delivery and explore new skills and approaches for delivering influential training.
How will the organisation benefit?
Having skilled and inspiring trainers within your organisation hugely supports sustainable learning which flows into improved levels of productivity, motivation, communication and customer satisfaction.
What will you learn on the course? – a typical course content
You will be able to:
- Define training objectives that satisfy both business and trainee needs
- Plan and design training sessions that gain ALL trainees’ commitment and enthusiasm
- Understand psychological and sensory learning styles and how to meet ALL of these styles
- Deliver training sessions, keep to time and maintain focus and energy levels
- Deal with challenging behaviour and resistance to training
- Turn conflict into constructive dialogue and win-win outcomes
- Ensure training is interactive and participative
- Select and use the most appropriate training styles to meet needs of situation /group from facilitative or directive
- Assess learning objectives are being met and establish mechanisms to promote sustainable learning
- Facilitate evaluation and progress reviews